Saturday, 3 November 2012

£5 for 5 Days: Days 5-6

Wait, 5 to 6? It's £5 for 5 days! Yes, but I started midway through Monday thus I must end midway through Saturday!

Friday started, naturally, with porridge. I was so hungry all day though, and got through a lot of my bread and bourbon cream supplies. I also invented a new kind of beans on toast; kidney beans, curry sauce and bread. I forgot to toast the bread.

Saturday, and it's starting to take it's toll. I feel kind of weak, and walking down Guildford High street with all the smells of pizza and meat and bread was a challenge that almost made me fail at the last hurdle. Breakfast of porridge of course, and lunch of my special beans on toast, with actually toasted bread! Got some funny looks from flatmates but I enjoyed it.

It is now 4, which marked the beginning of this project on Monday (it's when I entered the shop). I can solemnly swear I have not eaten anything but that which I bought with £5. Drinking on the other hand....

Point proven, I guess. Now I just need to team up with someone for the actual charity event. Which also includes drinks in the £5....

Now. Where's that can of MEAT.


EDIT: Thinking of it, I ate possibly 2 sweets that someone gave to me. It was Halloween and seemed rude not to. Nutritional value nil though.

No comments:

Post a Comment